- Friday 4th May – Parent Teacher meetings 12-8pm (Primary Closed/EY Open)
- Saturday 28th April – Open Day 10-1pm
- Friday 27th April – Last day for withdrawal notice for Autumn Term 2018
- Monday 16th April – Back to School
- Thursday 29th March – EY & KS1 Presentation/Deadline for Bursary Applications/Last day of term
The NSPCC PANTS activity pack makes it easy to talk to your child about staying safe from harm. With a word search, dot-to-dot and maze game, you can help them learn without using any scary words:
We want young people to get the mental and emotional health advice they need, when they need it:
“Kind and forgiving words are better than charity followed by harm. God is Self-Sufficing, Most Forbearing”.