Date Valley School Vacancies
We are currently recruiting for Teachers and Teaching Assistants to join our bank of supply staff
Date Valley School is a small independent primary and nursery school (promoting an Islamic Ethos), with approximately 180 children on roll. We are keen to appoint some excellent practitioners to join our staff team.
Covering the National Curriculum alongside Arabic, Quran and Islamic Studies, we strive for our children to fulfil their potential through high standards of teaching, learning and leadership.
We aim to work with our parents to nurture the Islamic identities of all our children, preparing them to become confident Muslims, valuable to the wider community.
We are looking for practitioners:
- To enhance the standards of teaching and learning to maximise the progress of every pupil and keep learning exciting.
- With outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work successfully with the school community.
We are pleased to offer:
- Enthusiastic learners who love coming to school.
- Hardworking and committed staff team.
- Parents who value and support the school.
- A collaborative governing board committed to the future development of the school.
- A warm, friendly school housed in a beautiful building, set in tranquil green surroundings.
Crèche facilities on site, available for children of employees, under 3 years old.
How to apply: Please contact the school office: 02086484647
Closing Date: Friday 8th December 2017
Interviews: Week commencing 18th December 2017
Date Valley School Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to understand and share in this commitment. The posts are subject to enhanced DBS and other checks in line with safer recruitment practice.
Date Valley School Trust, Mitcham Court, Cricket Green, Mitcham, Surrey, CR4 4LB, Tel: 02086484647