CURRENTLY THE PTFC CONSISTS OF:
* Deputy Chair
*Class Reps from each year group
1) Social Wellbeing: Develop extended relationships between the staff, parents and others associated with the school.
2) Fundraising: Engage in activities which support the school and advance the education of the pupils attending it.
3) Provision: Provide and assist in the provision of such facilities or items for education at the school as determined by the PTFC in consultation with School Management.
The PTFC may exercise the following in furtherance of its objectives:
1) Carry out the objects of the PTFC
2) Provide advice
3) Publish or distribute information
4) Acquire or hire property of any kind
5) Obtain and pay for goods and services as necessary for carrying out the work of the PTFC
6) Hold support meetings for members and other organisations
7) Organise social activities between the school, staff, parents and the wider community including representatives of accepted voluntary organisations and individuals
8) Raise funds and invite and receive contributions, subject to the condition that in raising such funds the PTFC shall not undertake any substantial permanent trading activities and it shall conform to any relevant requirements of the law
9) All property / money received by / for the PTFC shall be applied for the objects of the PTFC
For the full PTFC Framework, please see the document attached:
© Copyright Date Valley School Trust 2012, All Rights Reserved