2021 Parent Survey findings:
- 96% of our parents agree communication has been regular, clear and effective.
- 100% of our parents agree that teachers have been available for their child or them when they needed help.
- 96% of our parents agree that the class teacher responds in a timely manner.
- 96% of parents who answered agree the demonstrated positive awareness about their child’s mental health and well being during the Pandemic.
- 90% of our parents agree that the Class Dojo is an effective way to communicate with the teacher.
- 94% of our parents feel confident in the school’s risk assessment and plans to keep their child safe.
TOP THREE REASONS WHY PARENTS SEND THEIR CHILDREN TO DATE VALLEY
- Islamic Environment, Islamic studies and good company.
- Manners, Islamic values and Hifz programme.
- Islamic ethos, environment and teachers.
“Date Valley School’s Management and Staff have done a brilliant job so far during this lock-down/distance learning term to keep our children’s education on track, mental health in check and have gone out of their way to provide support to parents whenever required”
Date Valley Parent